Sell with Certainty in 2019
1. How do sellers make their property best stand out from the competition?
Presentation is key
- One needs to understand the importance of decluttering and staging your property for sale. Introduce, neutral décor and stylish furnishings which helps prospective purchasers imagine themselves living in the property.
2. Why is now a good time to sell, considering how tough the market is at the moment?
House price growth slowed in the second half of 2018, with fewer buyers entering the market. In 2019, sellers should not expect buyers to flood the market and drive prices through the roof, but it’s also unlikely to be a crisis for home sellers. Here’s some reasons to sell in 2019.
- New buyers are still entering the market;
- Interest rates are still low and may even go lower;
- If you have high equity in your property and wish to either upsize or downsize, the transition may be easy with more realistic prices.
3. How is the market performing? Are people better off selling by Private Treaty?
With housing set for a slowdown that’s not necessarily a bad thing. The medium to long term prospects are good with continued demand for housing at an all-time high. With a slower market property has an opportunity to normalise. A slow-down in 2019 creates a healthier market for the future.
The Benefit for Selling at Auction is and will never change. You’ll always receive the best price “on the day” through a competitive bidding process that only an auction provides.