Mount Eliza 4 Esme Court
Poolside Nature Escape
PRICE REDUCED! Crafted onto a 2/3 acre creekside allotment in the leafy Mt Eliza Woodlands, this 4-bedroom poolside home presents an idyllic fusion of rustic warmth and modern style in a quiet cul-de-sac.
This is a location set to surprise and delight – where children can cross the creek and walk safely to Mount Eliza North Primary School in 5 minutes via a reserve adjacent to the property.
Minutes to the Mt Eliza Village shops, a selection of excellent schools and sandy beaches, this is a picture-perfect nature escape within easy reach of amenities.
Walls of glass bring the outdoors inside, while generous near-new decking defines a relaxed indoor-outdoor lifestyle in a setting with no passing traffic, barely a neighbour in sight and leafy outlooks from all angles.
The salt-chlorinated, solar-heated lagoon-style pool is the summer centrepiece, framed in Merbau decking and travertine pavers and back-dropped by a panoramic valley view.
Multiple outdoor living zones affirm the entertaining allure including alfresco decking, a garden terrace and lawn for space-seeking children.
The light-filled floorplan is anchored by a central kitchen and adjacent dining, flanked by 2 living rooms - one with an open fire, the other with a wood heater.
Rustic beams and reclaimed timbers share space with modernised bathrooms and a sparkling stone-topped kitchen.
A mini orchard and rows of olive trees feature on the beautifully landscaped allotment, along with secure off-street boat/caravan parking at the rear.
Other appointments include ducted heating, ducted evaporative cooling, generous storage, built-in robes to 3 of the bedrooms, a double carport, a garden shed, under-house storage, a water feature and more.
• Tranquil 2/3 acre creekside allotment
• Set in the arc of a quiet cul-de-sac with no passing traffic
• 5 minutes’ walk via an adjacent reserve to Mount Eliza North Primary School
• Short drive to the Mt Eliza Village shops and beaches
• Sparkling salt-chlorinated, solar-heated lagoon-style pool
• Merbau poolside decking and travertine poolside pavers
• Multiple outdoor living zones including alfresco decking and a paved terrace
• 2 living rooms - one with an open fire, the other with a wood heater
• Stone-topped central kitchen with a breakfast bar and a pool view
• Central dining with a vaulted ceiling, clerestory windows and a water feature outlook
• Sparkling, modernised bathrooms
• Walls of glass that fill the interior with natural light
• Rustic beams and reclaimed feature timbers
• Pool and nature outlooks from all angles
• Mini orchard and rows of olive trees on a freshly landscaped allotment
• Ducted heating and ducted evaporative cooling
• Generous storage throughout including under-house storage
• Secure off-street boat/caravan parking at the rear
• Double carport, garden shed, chicken coop
• Built-in robes to 3 of the bedrooms
• Relaxed single-level layout