Wheatsheaf 140 Whitegum Drive
- 4.3 acre
This large 2 storey mudbrick home has been designed to passively capitalize on its north facing aspect.
Situated on approximately 4.3 acres of beautiful combined gardens, fruit trees and natives, all backing onto Kangaroo Creek.
This spacious home comprises of 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite, fabulous gourmet kitchen, spacious open plan living/dining with wood fire, vaulted ceiling, polished concrete floors and large north facing windows that fill the home with natural light. A second living area, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms can also be used as a separate accommodation for guests.
Outside there’s a wood fired pizza oven, large entertainers patio, ample water storage, enormous DLUG, 2 x double carports, large dam, all in a delightful bush setting with space and privacy only minutes from Daylesford and Glenlyon.
• Master bedroom with WIR & large ensuite, claw foot bath
• 3 other large bedrooms
• Polished concrete floors
• Open plan living/dining/kitchen
• Vaulted ceilings with Mezzanine level
• Large laundry
• 2 wood combustion heaters, 5 split systems
• Enormous double lock up garage
• Two double carports
• Large patio alfresco terrace
• Large family bathroom
• 3 toilets
• Dam with pump, 4 water tanks, creek, irrigation
• Fruit orchard