Mount Eliza 122 Baden Powell Drive
Poolside Paradise in Woodlands
Make a splash with this substantial Woodlands Estate family home featuring a stunning in-ground pool and a luxury renovation throughout.
Meticulously updated by discerning owners, this 2/3 acre (approx) allotment with 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom plus study rendered double-brick home represents quality without compromise.
Discover a deluxe stone and stainless steel kitchen with a soul-soothing treetop outlook. Dive into a sparkling 2-year-old (approx) 8m x 4m salt-chlorinated, solar-heated in-ground pool wrapped in sandstone pavers. And, with off-street parking behind automatic gates for up to 16 vehicles, there's space for the full compliment of cars, toys and visitors.
The private 2814sqm (approx) allotment sweeps from Baden Powell Drive to Kackeraboite Creek, past a 6m x 3m lock-up garage.
Step inside the home and be impressed by a plush formal lounge with surround sound and a warming wood heater encased in a new fireplace surround and a new hearth. A spacious family room enjoys treetop views and polished hardwood floors under foot.
The piece-de-resistance inside is the kitchen (3yrs old approx) dressed in 40mm granite with induction and gas cooktops, stainless steel Blanco and Asko appliances, undermount sink, glass splash backs, strip lighting, an appliance/media bench, a servery window and more.
Step outside to a northerly-facing covered alfresco entertaining deck overlooking the pool - an idyllic spot to entertain watching the sun sink below the trees.
Enjoy a relaxed single-level layout, exceptional insulation courtesy of double-brick construction and bathrooms with the WOW factor. A his and hers walk-through robe leads to a sleek ensuite with floor-to-ceiling textured tiles, a granite-topped vanity with twin undermount basins, a frameless glass double shower, feature floor tiles and a heated towel rail.
An equally luxurious family bathroom boasts a deluxe double spa bath, perfect for soaking away the cares of the day. A study (or granny flat) with separate entrance and third bathroom steps away completes the comprehensive floor plan.
Other appointments include rear double glazing, a double carport, underhouse storage with concrete base, a full alarm system, ducted heating (4yrs old approx), ducted evaporative cooling (3yrs old approx), ceiling fans in all bedrooms, built-in robes, a large laundry, quality carpet (6mths old approx), NBN and more.
Zip to schools, reserves, the village shops and an array of swimming beaches within minutes. Welcome to a Woodlands entertaining oasis.
- Substantial 5BR-plus-study Woodlands Estate family home
- 8m x 4m salt-chlorinated, solar-heated in-ground pool (approx 2yrs old)
- Recent luxury renovation throughout
- Off-street parking behind automatic gates for up to 16 vehicles
- Deluxe stone and stainless steel kitchen with induction and gas cooktops
- Private 2814sqm (approx) allotment backing onto Kackeraboite Creek
- Northerly-facing covered alfresco entertaining deck
- 2 spacious living rooms
- Double brick construction
- 3 bathrooms with the WOW factor
- Underhouse storage with concrete base
- Study (or granny flat) with separate entrance
- Family bathroom with deluxe double spa bath
- Ducted heating and ducted evaporative cooling
- Walk-in robe plus built-in robes
- Within easy reach of schools, reserves, the village shops and swimming beaches