93 Vincent Street
- 1170 m2
Stunning Family Home, huge northerly-oriented land with North-South Tennis Court
Located in one of Sandringham’s premier tree-lined streets, this magnificent, recently upgraded substantial family home offers the most enviable Bayside lifestyle together with all the luxury family luxuries and room to move.
The features are almost too numerous to mention but include:-
– Sweeping staircase to 4 double bedrooms with enormous main bedroom, his/hers walk-in robes and stunning Villeroy & Boch stone en-suite bathroom.
– Large home office/5th bedroom
– Elegant, separate formal lounge and dining rooms, huge family area and separate upstairs rumpus area
– Self-contained, 1 bedroom garden pool house accommodation (ideal teenage or in-law retreat)
– North-South, synthetic green grass Tennis Court with flood lights and practice wall (there’s even golf putting holes at the South end)
– As new kitchen with quality Miele appliances – Oven, steam oven integrated Dishwasher and Microwave – 6 burner hob, stone benchtops, breakfast bar and servery window to deck.
– 50,000 litre heated in-ground, fenced pool and spa, new filtration system (2015) and new cleaning robot
– Spacious alfresco entertaining deck – with shade sail and in-deck lighting
– Landscaped, low maintenance gardens
– Double garage and off-street parking
– Heating, cooling, storage, security alarms
And so, so much more…seeing is believing. All this and just moments from the beach, the station, the golf courses, local and Brighton schools, yacht clubs, shops and cafes.
Loan repayments calculator