6 Paratea Avenue
- 2615 m2
Charming Homestead with a Sparkling Renovation
Renovated to a luxury brief with a charming homestead-style facade, this stunning family home opposite a flora and fauna reserve is a picture-perfect Mount Eliza nature retreat.
This is poolside living set amongst 2615 sqm (approx) of private, landscaped gardens. The 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home blends character features with contemporary updates throughout. A wrap-around bullnose veranda, elegant bay windows and ornate cornices share space with a dream kitchen dressed in seemingly endless stone and stainless steel.
The piece-de-resistance inside is an irresistibly long breakfast island bench (5m approx) made from 80mm stone. The spare-no-expense detail extends to twin under-mount sinks, a 900mm gas cooktop, a built-in wine rack and a recessed space for a wall-mounted TV. It’s a luxurious space to gather with family and friends before adjourning through Cedar French doors to the large alfresco deck, steps away.
The layout also includes 2 spacious living rooms and a grand master suite with a walk-in robe, a spa ensuite and a decorative fire place, plus 3 secondary bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes, a modern family bathroom and a versatile study/formal dining space.
Fall in love with the luxuriously high ceilings, the Tasmanian Oak floorboards under foot and the inviting formal lounge with a warming gas log fire on a stone hearth.
Dive into a salt-chlorinated, solar-heated lagoon-style pool and relax under the shade of a powered poolside cabana. It’s a recipe for endless summer fun.
Park the cars and the toys in the remote double garage or on the ample off-street space in front. Enjoy relaxed single-level living with the convenience of a bus stop and Paratea Preschool steps away.
Other features include ducted heating, split-system air-conditioning, beautiful double internal doors, a lock-up shed, a garden shed and more. It’s a short drive to the village shops, swimming beaches and excellent schools. Dive into a beautiful family property.
– Renovated family retreat with luxury appeal and homestead charm
– Opposite a flora and fauna reserve
– Salt-chlorinated, solar-heated lagoon-style pool with powered cabana
– Deluxe stone and stainless steel kitchen with 5m-long breakfast island bench
– 2615 sqm (approx) with private, landscaped gardens
– Alfresco entertaining deck
– 2 spacious living rooms
– Grand master suite with WIR and spa ensuite
– Wrap-around bullnose veranda and elegant bay windows
– Ducted heating, split-system air-conditioning
– Mirrored built-in robes to all secondary bedrooms
– Walk to Paratea Preschool and the local bus stop
– Remote double garage plus ample off-street parking for a caravan and boat
Loan repayments calculator
$1,290,000 - $1,390,000