51B Main Road
Spacious contemporary home with picturesque views
Set back from Main Rd in a quiet cul de sac with picturesque views across Hepburn bush lands, this immaculately presented property set on approx.. 767m2 has the external charm of a double fronted Victorian, with internal luxuries built for modern living. Set on a good sized allotment, this family home or ideal holiday weekender is a short stroll to the Hepburn General Store, surrounding cafes, and walking tracks.
This recently built home comprises:
– Three good sized bedrooms all with BIRs, plus an additional study that doubles as a guest bedroom
– Two bathrooms both with double vanities and matte black tap ware. The main bathroom also boasts a freestanding bath and heated towel rack
– Engineered timber floors throughout
– Stainless steel appliances, including a 900mm gas freestanding Blanco stove with matching range hood
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Gas hydronic heating throughout
– Double gazed windows and doors
– Solar panels
– Plenty of storage in attic, easily accessed by drop down ladder, plus extra storage underneath the house
Gently manicured front and side garden complete the home, with a large backyard space ready for the avid gardener to personalize. Or just simply sit back on the deck and soak in the Hepburn views.
Inspection by appointment.
Loan repayments calculator