3/393 Waterfall Gully Road
***** UNDER CONTRACT *****
Light and bright with fresh neutral tones throughout, this delightful three-bedroom home is positioned at the rear of a peaceful 3-unit complex. Set in an idyllic location close to local reserves, golf courses, bus services and the quaint Waterfall Gully shops, it will appeal to couples, young families, , first home buyers, downsizers and discerning investors alike.
The entry foyer opens from the front door and double lock-up garage into a large light-filled family room which extends through an open-plan dining room to the beautifully appointed kitchen. With a breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and neutral tile splashback, this space is sure to please even the fussiest home chef.
At the rear of the home, the three carpeted bedrooms are nestled away, each with built in robes and an abundance of natural lighting. The spacious master bedroom is equipped with an ensuite while the other two bedrooms are serviced by the modern family bathroom and separate toilet. Outside a private courtyard extends around the house, ensuring peace and privacy for entertaining on the semi-covered deck.
This quiet and quality pocket of Rosebud is close to the Rosebud Golf Course, Arthurs Seat National Park and reserves, and is exceptionally convenient to the M11 freeway. Also just a short drive to schools, sporting facilities and the best swimming and surf beaches on the Peninsula, this property will suit many buyers. Give us a call to secure your appointment time.
– Three bedrooms with built-in robes, luxurious master with ensuite.
– Sweeping open plan family room flowing through to dining and kitchen.
– Light & bright kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and ample storage.
– Central family bathroom with bath and separate WC.
– Private courtyard with deck, lock-up garage with internal entry and rear access.
– A charming locale in a peaceful neighbourhood with bus services out front.
Loan repayments calculator
$450,000 - $495,000