LIKE & WIN!
WIN! An all inclusive package at the Mornington Ladbrokes Peninsula Cup Day plus a 12 month Mornington Racing Club membership for 2 people! Valued over $600! Sunday 5th November, 2017!
Simply like our page – hockingstuart Chelsea, and tag a friend you would like to take along! Competition ends 23rd October 5.00pm. Winner randomly selected.
Terms and conditions:
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed via acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter is Keleher Real Estate trading as hockingstuart Chelsea ABN 81126250315 406 Nepean Highway Chelsea Vic 3196 (Promoter).
- The promotion commences at 12 noon (AEDT) 9th October 2017 and entries will close at 5pm (AEST) on Monday 23rd October.
- Entry is open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter and its related entities and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To enter into the draw, participants must:
- Complete the instructions as stated in the promotion.
- Each individual is allowed to enter the promotion as many times as they like as long as a different name is tagged each entry.
- Be 18 years of age.
- This is a game of chance. The winner will be drawn at random from the entries.
- There will be one winner who will receive an all-inclusive package at Ladbrokes Mornington Peninsula Cup Day on 5th November, 2017 and a one year membership for two people.
- The winner will be announced on facebook and Instagram by 5pm (AEST) on 25th October. Prizes will be dispatched via registered post by a representative of hockingstuart that week. Or can be collected from reception at hockingstuart Chelsea, 406 Nepean Highway, Chelsea.
- The promoter will attempt to notify the winner via facebook. If the winner does not respond or accept the prize by 27th October, a new winner will be selected.
- The total prize value is $630. Prize values are correct as at the date of publication and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in any prize value. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Subject to law, the Promoter, is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information.
- Subject to law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these Conditions of Entry, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by race cancelation, date or time change, or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to State and Territory regulations), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and personal information of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize.
- Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- The promoter has rights to use entrant’s entries and details for their own marketing and promotion purposes, unless specifically state that they do not wish to be used.
- Membership will commence 25th October, 2017 and expire 24th October, 2018.