204 New Street
Brighton's Premier Victorian Terrace. Occupy/Invest/Develop.
Hockingstuart commercial are excited to present for auction this rare and unique double storey Victorian terrace in the heart of Middle Brighton.
Key features are:
– Permitted for medical use
– or 4/5 consulting/office rooms
– Suit a mixture of medical, office or retail
– Commercial 1 zoning. No heritage.
– Fantastic easy rear access with up to 3 car spaces
– Forms part of the ‘Church Street Brighton Retail Precinct’
– Opportunity to add value, such as; mixed use development or residential extension (STCA)
– Building area: 150sqm*
– Includes AC, alarm system, bathroom with shower and 3 phase power
– To be sold with vacant possession
204 New Street is the ‘Mayfair’ building of Middle Brighton, a rare and prestigious holding in the unique triangle along New, Church and St Andrews Street.
Positioned only 50 metres from Church Street Brighton, one of Melbourne’s strongest retail precincts which include major brand retailers, national banks, Coles and Palace Cinemas.
Only 12KM from Melbourne’s CBD, short walk to Middle Brighton Station, close to Melbourne’s most exclusive private schools in Brighton Grammar and Firbank Grammar and of course, only minutes’ walk to the iconic Brighton Bathing Boxes.
Kenny Oliver 0409 144 188
Loan repayments calculator