117 and 119 Martin Street
A Magnificent Double Fronted Trophy Investment.
ockingstuart commercial are excited to offer to the market 117 & 119 Martin Street, Brighton, to be sold via public on-site auction on Thursday 22nd March at 1pm.
We highlight some key attributes below:
– Two (2) character filled retail properties to be offered together as one (1).
– Returning a total rental income of $88,723pa + Outgoings + GST
– Securely leased to long-standing business’s
– Prime commercial 1 zoned landholding of 337sqm* with rear lane way access.
– Highly convenient car parking onsite
– Strategically located in one of Melbourne’s most prestigious suburbs, with a median house price of $2,770,000**
– Potential to add value / develop in the future due to the significant parcel of land.
Surrounded by strong neighbouring tenancies such as: The Skin Institute, FoodWorks, St Martins Cafe, 10 Greek Plates, Bensons on Martin, Sons of Mary and only a short walk to Gardenvale Train Station.
Martin Street, Brighton is a fast transforming hot spot and considered one of Bayside’s strongest shopping strips.
A key highlight to the local traders is being surrounded
by an abundance of new (and forecasted) high density residential developments, generating more new customers every day to this tightly held and most sought after local shopping strip. This will continue to assist in the increasing capital growth and rental returns.
Open for inspection Thursday 22nd March half hour prior to auction.
Auction Thursday 22nd March at 1pm – onsite
Please contact the exclusive selling agents to request further information.
Kenny Oliver 0409 144 188
George Georgiou 0419 480 00
Loan repayments calculator